View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:27 PM   #19
Doz
Maniac Drummer

To Bioware and EA READ This

Bioware and EA needs to understand the fan base they have with Mass Effects. Who has spent lots of $$$ for there games are currently very UNHAPPY.
For Bioware to post on there site there will be no DLC for single player is not making any Mass Effect fan happy after spending there money only to see 6 months later Bioware NO DLC.
Anthem is Bioware new game currently being made. Let just say I have no warm fuzzing feeling to spend anymore of my money on Bioware.
What is it to say Bioware or EA will do the same thing to any of there new games as they are doing to Andromeda.
No DLC is showing to the Mass Effects Andromeda gamer out there, with how Bioware is going to treat there fan base. No DLC then NO Cha Ching from this gamer.

I was beta tester for SWTOR and played it for 5 years. Yes 5 years of $12.95 each month, so I was heavily invested in Bioware with time and money.
When Mass Effect Andromeda came out. I uninstalled SWTOR and closed my account .
I felt Mass Effect Andromeda Super Deluxe $99 was all I needed and to this day I have one game on my PC and I have played through it 5X.
The Mass Effect Andromeda game ending tell us about a Lost Ark. That sounds like a DLC to me. HELLO are we awake yet Bioware.
Then an update to Multi Player with Batarians, Are you kidding me when they are no where in the Andromeda story line but they just pop them in there.

You have so much to give Andromeda story for the next 2 years. DLC is a must.

Wake up and smell the roses or cash that could be made. You give us Andromeda DLC and the word gets out.

Bioware wake up before its to late.

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote