Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > Music Central > Musician Section

Musician Section For Musicians and peeps that love music.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Default Joe Jackson Hints at Michael Jackson Murder Conspiracy, Calls Murray ?Fall Guy?

Jackson family patriarch Joe Jackson appeared on Larry King Live just hours after Dr. Conrad Murray was arraigned on involuntary manslaughter charges stemming from the death of Michael Jackson and revealed his belief that Murray was part of a conspiracy to murder the King of Pop — and that the real individuals responsible have yet to be charged. “To me, he’s just a fall guy,” Jackson said of Murray, according to CNN. “There’s other people, I think, involved with this whole thing. But I think that [if Murray's] interrogated — he would come clean and tell everything he knows.”

Look back at Michael Jackson’s life and career, in photos.

Joe Jackson isn’t the only member of the Jackson family to contend Michael’s death was the result of a murder plot: In a statement read after Murray’s arraignment, LaToya Jackson told the press, “Michael was murdered and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was a part of a much larger plan. I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served.” Joe Jackson told Larry King that Michael expressed concern he would be murdered because he felt he would be unable to complete his planned This Is It run of 50 concerts at London’s O2 Arena. “He couldn’t do all those shows back-to-back. Even his kids say that he had told them that he would be murdered,” Joe Jackson said.

Check out Rolling Stone’s report on the troubles surrounding the This Is It concerts.

As Rolling Stone reported yesterday, Murray pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter. The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office stated Murray “did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson.” Murray was released on $75,000 bail until his next hearing in April. While Murray’s medical license was not revoked, the judge warned Murray, “I don’t want you sedating people.” Jackson’s cause of death, “acute propofol intoxication,” resulted after Murray administered the powerful sedative to Jackson in the hours before his June 25th death.

Visit all of Rolling Stone’s Michael Jackson coverage.

Related Stories:

Dr. Conrad Murray Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in Michael Jackson’s Death
No Charges for Jackson Doctor Yet; Conrad Murray Expected to Surrender to Cops
Michael Jackson’s Death Officially Ruled Homicide

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote