Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > Main Forums > How To Fix It

How To Fix It Place to post how to fix

Old 11-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #31
Doz
Maniac Drummer

More functional than photocell control

This wireless I/O control is designed to replace the conventional photocell control module on lighting fixtures, such as street lights, using Wireless Mesh Sedona® technology. With options like Solar Power Energy Harvesting, Dimming, and Current Monitoring, the Eagle Bulit is the perfect solution for our energy-hungry planet. Light Litter has met its match!
The sleek-looking Bulit is installed right on the light fixture, and then through 2.4 GHz IEEE802 and ZigBee compliant wireless connectivity, it can reach up to 1 km with an externally mounted antenna (RPSMA Unity Gain). Using the all-new iPv6 protocol and 128-bit AES encryption, monitoring lighting has never been easier.

We sell at Stromquist.com

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #32
Doz
Maniac Drummer

11/13/2012 Congratulations to Eric and Wife

Baby Girl was born today

Old 11-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #33
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Entouch With Support Staff James Walton
I have personally worked with James and find him to be amazing person

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Old 11-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #34
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Stromquist & Company is the Entouch distributor for Florida & Georgia

http://www.stromquist.com/products/T...S/ENTOUCH.aspx

I am the Entouch Support guy

Old 11-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #35
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Entouch News 12/3/2012

Entouch Web v2.3 updates info
Where you go to control your Entouch Remotely

• Built in WiFi, Ethernet, or Cellular data communications
  • Built in gateway communicates between devices in building
  • Patent-pending HVAC control features reduce runtime and energy across multiple HVAC systems
  • High resolution color touchscreen display
  • Supports multiple stage heating and cooling
  • Intelligent fan modes to control comfort and humidity
  • Internal temperature and humidity sensors
  • Configurable support for external temperature sensor
  • Fully programmable 7 day scheduling with occupancy modes
  • 365 day calendar support for special events and extended hold
  • Built in security features limit local user adjustments to temperatures and settings
  • Configurable outputs support humidifiers, dehumidifiers, ventilators, and other devices
  • Mappable inputs connect to CO2 sensors, motion detectors, security systems, and other devices
· 3 years factory warranty.
Entouch WiFi and LAN devices are getting an upgrade in March 2013 with 1 ea. (AI) analog input and 1 ea. (AO) analog output.
Entouch New points to controls a 0v to 10v output to an actuator damper.
This will also work on a multi zone VFD AHU with (AI) for DP and the (AO) to control the VFD speed with 0v to 10v signal.
You will have S1 and S2 sensors that you can use 10K Type 1, 2 or 3 or 20K Type 4 sensors. This mean the sensor already installed can be used.

December 17, 2012 the Entouch LAN device was upgrade that lets you set it in slave mode for connecting up 10 ea. Entouch LAN using Zigbee and not using up your networks bandwidth.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #36
Doz
Maniac Drummer

EasyIO PDF list

http://www.easyio.com/download

Old 12-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #37
Doz
Maniac Drummer

LOCK UP Gas Regulators

The question of Lock Up verses IRV (Internal Relief Valve) gas regulators has been brought to my attention several times lately so I thought I would try to explain these type regulators to all our readers better.

First the IRV regulator: The Internal Relief valve regulator is just that.. A gas regulator that has an internal relief valve that is set and designed to relieve down stream gas pressure at a point above the regulator’s spring set point. For example in the case of a Sensus 142-80 series gas regulator if your down stream pressure is set for 8″ WC and the down stream gas pressure going to your safety shut off valves increases 7-10″ WC above your 8″ WC set point the regulators internal relief valve will open and vent the excess gas pressure through the regulator’s vent line.

The LOCK UP type regulator works a little different from the IRV regulator… The lock up regulator, when there is a NO FLOW demand from the equipment, will shut off flow from the regulator to the equipment’s safety shutoff valves. Since the is no internal relief valve generally on a lock up type regular there will be a small amount of gas pressure within the gas line between the regulator and the equipment’s safety shut off valve. This pressure should not exceed 100-125% of the regulator’s set point. If you have a regulator set point of 8″WC the line pressure should not exceed 10″WC.

What will cause the line pressure on the Lock Up regulator to be more than 100-125% of set pressure? Really only two reasons can cause this problem. The number one reason, especially on a NEW installation would be the lack of a strainer on the inlet side of the gas regulator causing a small amount of line trash to go through the regulator and not allowing the regulator’s seat to close down completely. KEEP THE REGULATOR CLEAN INSTALL A STRAINER. The number two reason can be a little more complicated. In applications where the equipment’s safety shut off valves react QUICKLY the lock up regulator may not react as quick as the safety shut off valves do causing gas pressure to increase in the line between the regulator and the shutoff valves above the 100-125% of set pressure. In most cases when this occures the distance between the gas regulator and the equipment’s safety shut off valve is vey short and this problem can be solved by increasing the distance / piping length between the regulator and the safety shut off valve.

I hope the helps explain a few points to all of the readers. If you have any questions please reply to this article or give us a call @ Stromquist.com 1-800-241-9471.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #38
Doz
Maniac Drummer

http://www.gpshvac.com/

GPS-1200

The GPS-1200 is a carbon fiber brush, needlepoint, bi-polar ionization generator rated 1,200 CFM or up to 3 tons nominal capacity. The GPS-FC is great for mounting in fan coils, ductless mini-splits, chilled beams (patent pending), water source heat pumps or any other forced air systems with low air flow.

GPS-2400

The GPS-2400 is a carbon-fiber needlepoint, bi-polar ionization generator rated 2,400 CFM or up to 6 tons nominal capacity. The GPS-2400 is designed for air handler mounting. The GPS-2400 housing is made from formed ABS plastic and includes ion output indication and an integral mounting tab for easy installation to the air handler wall or fan shroud.

Stromquist & Company Sells this product.

http://www.stromquist.com/default.as...arch%20Results

Old 12-17-2012, 07:07 PM   #39
Doz
Maniac Drummer

The right way to install a gas pressure regulator

Old 12-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #40
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Entouch One LAN or WIFI device Info

SPECIFICATIONS

Built in WiFi, Ethernet, or Cellular data communications
Built in gateway communicates between devices in building
Patent-pending HVAC control features reduce runtime and energy across multiple HVAC systems
High resolution color touchscreen display
Supports multiple stage heating and cooling
Intelligent fan modes to control comfort and humidity
Internal temperature and humidity sensors
Configurable support for external temperature sensor
Fully programmable 7 day scheduling with occupancy modes
365 day calendar support for special events and extended hold
Built in security features limit local user adjustments to temperatures and settings
Configurable outputs support humidifiers, dehumidifiers, ventilators, and other devices
Mappable inputs connect to CO2 sensors, motion detectors, security systems, and other devices
3 years Warranty
Sensors that you can use 10K Type 1, 2 or 3 or 20K Type 4 sensors. This mean the sensor already installed can be used.

Fan Failure to send E-mail setup info
Put a current switch on the fan power wire and then wired the current switch output to our L terminal on the EnTouch One. Then set the L input to be an alarm setting with a normally closed contact (contact is based on the switch used). Then they set it up in the portal to send out an email.