http://www.airbornehealth.com/products/

How It Works
Your immune system has a job to do.
In scientific studies and medical journals the key
ingredients in Airborne® products have been shown to
support the immune system.*

http://www.airbornehealth.com/how-it-works/

What are Airborne® Products?

Airborne® products are dietary supplements containing a proprietary combination of 14 vitamins, minerals and herbs originally created by a school teacher to support her immune system. The key ingredients in Airborne products have been shown to help support a healthy immune system as shown in scientific studies and medical journals.

Do Airborne products come in different flavors?

Yes. Airborne® Effervescent Tablets are available in a variety of flavors, including: Original Zesty Orange, Lemon-Lime, Pink Grapefruit and Very Berry. New Airborne® Chewable Tablets come in two great-tasting flavors – Citrus & Berry. Airborne® On-The-Go Packets are available in Lemonade and Very Berry flavors.

Are Airborne products gluten and wheat free?

All Airborne products are gluten and wheat free. However, we always advise that you consult with your physician, who is more knowledgeable about such things as celiac disease.

Why do Airborne products contain sucralose?

Our product contains a very small amount of sucralose. Sucralose was chosen because it provides for a much more pleasant-tasting product. Sucralose is an FDA- approved sweetener. It is a very common sweetener and has a well-documented safety profile.

Are Airborne products lactose free?

There are no milk-based products in Airborne® Effervescent Tablets, Airborne® Chewable Tablets or Airborne® On-The-Go Packets. If undesired symptoms persist, discontinue use of the product and consult your family physician.

Do Airborne products contain caffeine?

There is no caffeine in Airborne products. If undesired symptoms persist, discontinue use of the product and consult with your family physician.

What is the benefit of effervescence?

Effervescent tablets and packets dissolve rapidly and help promote absorption into the body.

How can I make sure my immune system is functioning at its best?

You can help support your immune system in several ways:

Eat a healthy diet, rich in antioxidants like vitamins A, C & E
Exercise regularly
Wash hands regularly
Get enough sleep
Supplement your diet with vitamins, minerals and herbs

How do I take Airborne products?

For Airborne® Effervescent Tablets, simply drop a tablet into 4-6 oz. of water, let dissolve for a minute and drink up! Or pour an Airborne® On-The-Go Packet into a partially filled bottle of water (approximately 4-6 oz.), shake gently then drink. Repeat every 3-4 hours or as needed, not to exceed 3 doses in a day. For Airborne® Chewable Tablets, just take 1-4 tablets. Repeat as necessary, not to excel 12 tablets per day. No water is needed.

1. Can I take Airborne products if I am using any medicines?

We recommend talking to your physician when taking any combination of medication and dietary supplements.

2. Can Airborne effervescent products products be dissolved in other liquids besides water?

The efficacy of our product will not be reduced if is dissolved in other liquids as long as you drink the entire amount.

3. Can kids take Airborne products?

Airborne products are intended for adults and children 12 years of age and older. Do not give to children under the age of 12 without first consulting your pediatrician.

4. Can nursing mothers or pregnant women take Airborne products?

Women who are pregnant and/or women breastfeeding should not take Airborne products unless they have consulted a physician.

5. Are Airborne plastic containers recyclable?

The plastic tubes and bottles are made of recyclable plastic. However, not all areas in the US recycle this type of plastic. You should check with your local recycle center.

6. Who should I contact if I have a medical inquiry?

Please call our Customer Care Center to speak with a representative by calling our toll-free number: 1-800-590-9794. They are available 8am to 5pm MST to assist you.

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote