Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > Main Forums > UT3 & Other Games > Other Games

Other Games Online Games post info here

Old 02-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #21
Doz
Maniac Drummer

ME3 New Website

http://masseffect.bioware.com

Cool Guns

http://masseffect.bioware.com/about/arsenal/

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #22
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Today Feb 13, 2012 Mass Effect 3 executive producer Casey Hudson announced that BioWare has completed work on the PC/PS3/360 role-playing game. ME3 will launch as planned in early March.

"After an awesome effort by our team, I'm proud to announce #MassEffect3 is officially GOLD! Many surprises await you - this week and beyond," tweeted Hudson late last night.

ME3 will debut in North America on March 6th. It will hit Australia and Europe on the 8th and 9th, respectively.

Tomorrow BioWare will release a demo for the game. The demo features a taste of both the campaign and the four-player co-op. However, the co-op portion won't be unlocked until February 17th unless you own Battlefield 3 and an Online Pass for it.

Mass Effect 3 completes the Commander Shepard trilogy. The mysterious race known as the Reapers has begun their attack on civilized space. Shepard and his team must travel the lengths of the galaxy to secure allies for a counter-attack.

ME3 introduces multiplayer for the first time in the series. Players can embark on a series of missions separate from the campaign. They'll control customizable characters that can be upgraded over time. Playing these missions will allow you to improve the ending of the campaign.

This won't be the last game in the Mass Effect series, though. BioWare said recently that they have plenty of material for additional games. They also floated the idea of doing prequels.

Old 02-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #23
Techman
Tech Toys

Doz here's the Demo play

looks killer

Techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #24
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Thank you Jeff

I can not wait to get my ME3 CE in the mail

Old 02-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #25
Doz
Maniac Drummer

I got the ME3 Demo and played it. OMG

March 6, 2012 is the launch

Old 03-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #26
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Old 03-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #27
Doz
Maniac Drummer

ME3 Manual found here = https://help.ea.com/article/mass-eff...?showhome=true

Old 03-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #28
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Operation Goliath
Citadel Allied Command is mounting a galaxy-wide operation to cripple the Reapers’ shock troops: the turian-krogan hybrids known as “brutes.” To flush out Reaper ground forces, N7 teams are deploying to engage the enemy in key theaters. Heavy reinforcements are expected anywhere fighting begins.

Community Goal: Inflict heavy casualties on Reaper “brutes” on March 16th, 17th, and 18th.

Community Unlock: If this goal is met, all N7 squads will be awarded a Victory Pack that can be unlocked the following week.

Squad Goal: Successful extraction from a Reaper-held zone at a Silver threat level or higher.

Squad Unlock: Your squad will be granted a Commendation Pack.

Your allies are counting on you. Now is not the time to let them down.

Welcome to the first N7 Challenge weekend!

Join your friends on line between 5 PM PST Friday, March 16 and 5 AM PST Monday, March 19, and take the fight to the Reapers like never before.

Any player who is part of a squad that beats the Reaper faction on Silver difficulty or better will unlock one Commendation Pack. This means that at least one member of the squad must be extracted at the end of the mission – this will earn all squad members the reward. Each player can earn a maximum of one pack, and each pack contains a random N7 Arsenal Weapon. Originally only available as single-player weapons via the N7 Collector’s Edition, these multiplayer variants will be exceptionally rare and are NOT obtainable through regular purchasable Reinforcement Packs. The Commendation Packs will contain one of the following guns at random: N7 Crusader Shotgun, N7 Eagle Pistol, N7 Hurricane SMG, and N7 Valiant Sniper Rifle.

Destroy as many brutes as possible – if the multiplayer community kills a combined 1 MILLION brutes within the hours of the challenge, ALL players will receive a Victory Pack as a reward.

PLEASE NOTE THAT REWARDS WILL UNLOCK ON TUESDAY, MARCH 20 @ 5 PM PST. YOU MUST REDEEM (OPEN) YOUR PACKS IN THE MULTIPLAYER STORE MENU WITHIN 7 DAYS, AT WHICH POINT THE PACKS WILL EXPIRE AND CANNOT BE RESTORED.

THIS CHALLENGE IS ONLY IN EFFECT ON XBOX 360 AND PC. Unfortunately we are unable to extend the N7 Challenge Weekend to the PlayStation 3. We continue to work with Sony to have them enable our ability to run these types of events on their platform.”

Old 03-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #29
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Soldiers of the Milky Way –

It is my honor to announce that Operation Goliath was an overwhelming success. By targeting the brutes of the Reaper forces, we dealt them a blow from which they will not soon recover. As I’m sure you’re aware, a brute is made out of the parts of turians and krogan, somehow melded into one. For them to replace those troops, they’re going to have to capture turians and krogan together and alive—and you can ask your turian and krogan friends just how rarely that’s going to happen from now on.

Over a three-day period, you downed a staggering number of brutes, and countless husks and other Reaper creatures in the process. As it is, the Reapers have been pushed back in key positions as they try to make up for the holes you left in their army.

I am confident that word of this operation will get out and that it will give people hope. The stories I am hearing continue to amaze me. They are stories of soldiers braving fire to pull a fallen comrade to safety; they are stories of biotics charging enemies ten times their weight to buy their friends a critical second; they are stories of engineers with their fingers shot off, hacking mainframes with the stumps because their teammates needed them. Thousands of strike teams ran successful sorties against particularly deadly Reaper occupations – those squads will be recognized with a special commendation.

This brotherhood knows no race or species. It is a bond you are forging together, knowing that when the time came, you heard the call, and you answered it with all the skill and passion you could muster. That much… you can say to anyone.

–Admiral Hackett

Congratulations everyone! The first N7 Challenge saw a tremendous level of success – the community goal of killing one million brutes was beaten handily by participants. Through your combined efforts, over THREE MILLION brutes were destroyed! Many thousands of players also managed to beat the Reaper faction on Silver difficulty and achieve extraction. As per the initial announcement, Victory and Commendation Packs will be awarded tomorrow (Tuesday, March 20) at 5 PM PST. We’ll be announcing additional challenges in the days to come – but be ready to step up your game…We hope to see you all on the front lines!

Info link here = http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/19/o...ath-success-2/

Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #30
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Operation: FORTRESS

With Reaper forces beaten back, relief efforts are under way in the newly-taken territory.

During this period, Reaper enemies will be severely depleted and there will be far fewer brutes than usual.
All players will get +25% experience over the weekend as Citadel Allied Command reviews the lessons of Operation Goliath and uses them to train new forces.

Looking ahead: Admiral Hackett has put out the call for advanced combatants among the N7 squads. These troops are being marshaled for an upcoming elite operation. Experience under fire leads to promotions….

Welcome to the next N7 multiplayer weekend!

Last weekend the community joined together to push back the reapers in Operation Goliath. With over 3 million brutes killed, their numbers have been decimated. Expect to encounter far fewer this weekend.

As a reward for that outstanding performance, join your friends online between 5 PM PST Friday, March 23 and 5 AM PST Monday, March 26, to reap the rewards of last weekend’s successful offensive with a 25% XP bonus.

All enemies.

All maps.

All challenge levels.

All platforms (PS3 included).

All weekend.

To participate, you will need to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer during the listed time period. That’s it. The bonus applies to all XP earned. Gather your squad and take advantage! You’ll want to be leveled up for next weekend’s event…
+25% experience. Now’s the time to shoot for level 20 with your favorite character, or build up your N7 rating!