Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > Main Forums > UT3 & Other Games > Other Games

Other Games Online Games post info here

Old 05-05-2017, 06:23 PM   #11
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effect: Andromeda 11 Remnant Data Core locations for Peebee's Task: Data Cores

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:07 PM   #12
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.06 Notes
Fixed issue that caused singleplayer difficulty to impact multiplayer
Improved performance and stability
Various improvements to cinematic scenes
Fixed issue where SAM would mistakenly tell Ryder they have new email
Conversation options will no longer appear “greyed out” if new content is available
Improved legibility of subtitles
Maximum Nexus Level increased to 29

Old 05-18-2017, 09:44 PM   #13
Techman
Tech Toys

Here is the list of changes in 1.07

• Fixed issue where server would auto disconnect when sending strike teams on APEX missions.
  • Fixed a crash on UNC Outlaw when nearing outpost of signal source. (Kadara S.O.S.)
  • The Athletic Casual Outfit will now unlock for all entitled players (Deluxe edition content)
  • Fixed an issue which prevented completion of the Nomad upgrades / Shield Crafting quest. Please travel back to the Tempest in order to trigger completion.
  • [PC only] Fixed a HUD issue where some large non-standard resolutions would have elements centered in the middle of the screen
Techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:45 PM   #14
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.08 Notes
Improved Character Creator

We’ve expanded the options available in the character creator, giving you greater control over your Ryder’s appearance. Two new heads were added, one male and one female, as well as a new complexion option and a greater range of available skin tones. We also unlocked all hairstyles for both sexes, and added a new bald option.

For players wanting to adjust their look mid-game, we added the ability to change your character’s appearance onboard the Tempest.

And for fans of Alec Ryder’s iconic appearance, you can now choose to keep the default Alec, rather than having his appearance be based on your custom Ryder.
Expanded Male Romance Options for Scott Ryder

Scott Ryder can now pursue Jaal as a romance option. There are several important reasons for this change:

Scott Ryder did not have a same-sex squadmate available as a romance option, nor could the achievement for completing three romances be achieved with only male same-sex partners. And as the angara have expressed their fluidity in how they perceive gender, it seemed only natural that Scott could have a relationship with Jaal.

However, we understand that a character’s orientation is an important part of what makes them feel real. The relationships with your crew are some of the most loved and cherished parts of our games, so we wanted to make sure we got it right. We consulted with members of the LGBTQ community, both externally and within our own studios. After carefully considering all feedback, we decided this was an important change to make, and one that made sense for Jaal, Scott, and the angara.

Our writing, editing, and animation teams worked together to ensure this change made sense for Jaal’s character, and the result is a relationship we hope feels as fulfilling and memorable for Scott as it does for Sara.

You can find a full list of changes and improvements in the patch notes below. For notes in other languages, click here.
Single player

Ryder’s appearance can now be changed onboard the Tempest
Expanded the range of options available in the character creator
Jaal can now be romanced by Scott Ryder
Dialogue for Hainly Abrams was adjusted to change the flow of personal information she discusses with Ryder.
Fixed issue with Nomad upgrades Shield Crafting quest
Nexus level and cryo pod points are retroactively granted
Vendors now carry weapon mods for Level 60-71 players
Vendors now sell weapon augmentations for automatic fire, burst fire, and single-shot fire
Improved clarity of descriptions for augmentations
Plasma Charge system now works properly for shotguns
Beam Emitter augmentation now causes guns to fire a constant beam with scaling damage based on the weapon’s damage per second
[PC] Added experimental support for Dolby Vision™ technology

Multiplayer

Stealth Grid challenge now increments properly
Fiend no longer sprints when within 10 meters of target, and will decelerate to base speed
Enabled movement correction during Fiend attacks to reduce incidence of players seeing Fiends attacking in the wrong direction
Improved movement prediction for some enemies in tight spaces to reduce appearance of teleportation
Fixed issue that prevented melee attacks if the revive icon was near center screen
Fixed issue where ammo pick-up audio incorrectly played
Fixed issue where Backlash could malfunction while moving
Using Stealth and Recon Visor together no longer increases duration of invisibility for Turian Agent
Fixed issue where weight reduction modifications wouldn’t reduce weight
The Revive Pack Transmitter now displays the revive radius in the loadout screen
Equipping the Cobra RPG now interrupts reloading
Player turns to Adhi when getting synced to avoid teleportation issue
Fixed issue where enemies would occasionally enter T-pose when hit
Improved visual and audio cues for player ready status in Multiplayer lobbies
Added “Lights” option to customization options

Old 07-06-2017, 08:15 PM   #15
Doz
Maniac Drummer

For patch 1.09, we’ve continued to improve facial animations in Mass Effect: Andromeda, as well as fixing a number of player-reported issues. We’ve also added Platinum difficulty to Multiplayer, featuring a new mixed enemy faction.

You can find a full list of notes below. For notes in other languages, click here.

Various improvements to facial animations and cinematic scenes
Improved stability
[MP] Platinum difficulty added
Fixed issue where certain hair textures could disappear from female custom heads when using Facial Reconstruction Suite
Fixed issue where negative AVP could be displayed after reaching Nexus level 20
Fixed various quest progression blockers
Fixed issue where Ryder could be killed even when following directions during the guarded walk through Aya
Fixed issue where player could commit to relationships with both Jaal and Cora concurrently
Fixed issue where the “Reach the Signal Source” objective in Peebee’s quest line could fail to trigger
Fixed issue where player could get trapped on a ledge in the Elaaden Vault, causing an infinite load screen
Fixed save/load issues with the final battle area in Peebee’s Loyalty mission
Fixed issue where the “Speak to Sid” objective on the Nexus could persist indefinitely
Fixed issue where quest marker could disappear during the final step of the “Reformation” quest on Voeld
Addressed issue where it was possible for the player to be attacked during initial conversation with Bain Massani on Eos
Fixed issue where save/load could cause final platform to disappear in Drack’s Loyalty Mission
Fixed issue where the player can’t progress through the final story mission if the Nomad is broken from the “Out of Gas” quest
Added a confirmation prompt before changing Ryder’s appearance on the Tempest
Fixed issue where player could become trapped by NPCs in the APEX HQ on the Nexus
X5 Ghost can now be dismantled.
Fixed issue where TAB (keyboard) and Start/Options (Controller) no longer served as shortcuts to close the pause menu
Fixed issue where auto-level could assign skill points into loyalty-locked squadmate skills
Tactical Cloak melee damage bonus now applies to jump-melee as well.
Fixed issue with Fusion Mods displaying incorrect stats
[PC] Improved HDR functionality on Windows 10 Creators Update
[PC] Photo mode now supports Ansel’s depth-of-field controls.
[PC] Fixed issue where Logitech keyboard rebinding would cause key lighting to work improperly

Multiplayer

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/m...lance-updates/

Introduced Platinum Difficulty, featuring mixed enemy factions.
Added the Batarian Scrapper character (Rare).
Added a Skin Tone slider to customization options for some characters.
Added Veteran Bonus ranks that increase power, combo, and melee damage stats for each character.
There are now two daily challenges and new types of challenges.
The Item Store has a weekly rotation of two Uncommon and two Rare equipment items.
Characters can be renamed in the customization options.

Weapons

Added the Kishock Harpoon Gun, a heavy, single-shot batarian sniper rifle that bleeds targets slowly.
There are new versions of the Uncommon, Rare, and Ultra Rare weapons with unique perks.
Bulwark: grants you additional damage resistance when near other players. Damage resistance increases with each team member in range.
Siphon: damage dealt replenishes player health.
Concussive: killing an enemy with a weak point shot causes them to detonate with a biotic explosion.

Old 08-01-2017, 02:21 PM   #16
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effect: Andromeda July 31 Patch Notes:
  • Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
  • Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
  • Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
  • Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
  • Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
  • Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
  • Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
  • Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
  • Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV

Old 08-07-2017, 05:37 PM   #17
Techman
Tech Toys

Bioware
Phone +1 780 430 0164.
Fax +1 780 439 6374.
Email contact@bioware.com.
Websitehttp://www.bioware.com.
Techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:06 PM   #18
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Old 09-29-2017, 10:27 PM   #19
Doz
Maniac Drummer

To Bioware and EA READ This

Bioware and EA needs to understand the fan base they have with Mass Effects. Who has spent lots of $$$ for there games are currently very UNHAPPY.
For Bioware to post on there site there will be no DLC for single player is not making any Mass Effect fan happy after spending there money only to see 6 months later Bioware NO DLC.
Anthem is Bioware new game currently being made. Let just say I have no warm fuzzing feeling to spend anymore of my money on Bioware.
What is it to say Bioware or EA will do the same thing to any of there new games as they are doing to Andromeda.
No DLC is showing to the Mass Effects Andromeda gamer out there, with how Bioware is going to treat there fan base. No DLC then NO Cha Ching from this gamer.

I was beta tester for SWTOR and played it for 5 years. Yes 5 years of $12.95 each month, so I was heavily invested in Bioware with time and money.
When Mass Effect Andromeda came out. I uninstalled SWTOR and closed my account .
I felt Mass Effect Andromeda Super Deluxe $99 was all I needed and to this day I have one game on my PC and I have played through it 5X.
The Mass Effect Andromeda game ending tell us about a Lost Ark. That sounds like a DLC to me. HELLO are we awake yet Bioware.
Then an update to Multi Player with Batarians, Are you kidding me when they are no where in the Andromeda story line but they just pop them in there.

You have so much to give Andromeda story for the next 2 years. DLC is a must.

Wake up and smell the roses or cash that could be made. You give us Andromeda DLC and the word gets out.

Bioware wake up before its to late.

Old 10-08-2017, 06:05 PM   #20
Doz
Maniac Drummer

@Bioware
@Masseffect
https://www.facebook.com/masseffect
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect...t-andromeda-en

BioWare Edmonton
200-4445 Calgary Trail NW
Edmonton AB