Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > Main Forums > HEALTH INFO

HEALTH INFO Health info to help you

Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Default Back pain info

I was in the USAF and during rehearsal for a Tops-Blue show I was to jump down off my drum seat and play Wipe out. I lost my balance and fell into the drums. I hurt my lower back.

every so often I get a lower back pain so sever that it puts me on the ground.

I purchased the Hangup in 1993 from this guy and it takes my back pain away

Here there site if your looking to buy one, It will be the best thing you bought yourself. I have the 2nd one 1991 and It works

https://teeter.com/hang-ups/

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #2
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Today, practice a positive outlook. (Don't roll your eyes; this stuff actually works.) Throughout the day, close your eyes for half-minute intervals and visualize what things would look like if everything in your life was clicking and soaring. See yourself as being energetic and peaceful, happy beyond anything you’ve ever experienced. (Finally!) See yourself doing meaningful work that is well compensated. See yourself healthy and surrounded by love. See yourself rapidly moving through conflicts, resolving everything easily. Practice feeling good; feel it in your bones, in your heart....Notice your attitude changing? There is so much potential when you insert yourself in the field of positive potential.

You’re redirecting the course of your life here, so do take the time to do this. These mini-visions are short blasts of your time, and you can do them anywhere, anytime.

Whenever you get to that familiar glitch of thinking, “This will never happen for me” or “I can’t do that”, stop yourself and pretend that it’s impossible (in that moment) to experience any negativity. Every time a negative thought comes up during the 30 second meditation, whisk it away and replace it with an exciting image of what could be. Do this at least ten times today. You’re planting seeds, showing yourself what’s possible. Then, when material opportunities arise in your life (and they will), they’ll feel familiar and natural. You’ll feel in sync with positivity, and your life will bump up to a new level. Practice; you'll see.

Here some relief for back pain
http://www.homedics.com/health-care/...ower-back.html

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote