Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > Main Forums > UT3 & Other Games > Other Games

Other Games Online Games post info here

Old 12-18-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Default Mass Effect 3 Info

Mass Effects 3 out in March 6, 2012
For those with ME1 and ME2 get ready
Get your Pr-Order in now

http://www.masseffect.com/

http://www.masseffect.com/images/

http://masseffect.bioware.com/

http://blog.bioware.com/

ME3 Demo Here

Here a link to download ME3 Demo

You can also download the game VI Direct download through Origin Note you will need to register with Origin
Origin will install on your PC and that is how they download the Patches and Free DLC

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.me3

ME3 is 27.99 at Newegg.com
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16832130281

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
Doz
Maniac Drummer

More info about Mass Effect 3

http://www.bioware.com/

Will be released on March 6, 2012 From Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-...2981946&sr=1-2

Old 04-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effect 3 will offer more than one bad ending and more than one good ending, depending on the turns your personal story makes. Your choice of companions also affects the outcome.

The RPG elements of Mass Effect are being expanded for the third game. Skill trees will be larger, and powers can evolve several times. In Mass Effect 2 there were only four tiers of skill advancement.

Weapon mods return, not quite to the degree of Mass Effect 1 - but there's the option to swap scopes, barrels, etc. This affects not only the behaviour of the weapon, but also its appearance.

All weapons can apparently be used by all classes now, too, although only the soldier will be able to pack all options at once.

Characters returning in Mass Effect 3 include love interests Liara T'Soni, Kaidan Alenko and Ashley Williams. Squad members Garrus, Wrex, Mordin and Legion are pencilled in (providing they didn't die), as is Anderson. Whether these old faces can be recruited remains to be seen.

James Sanders - a possible offspring of Mass Effect novel heroine Kahlee Sanders - can also apparently join your team.

Mass Effect 3 starts as Shepard stands trial for his actions in recent ME3 DLC Arrival. Part-way through the hearing the Reapers invade earth. Mass Effect 3's prologue involves Shepard escaping to the Normandy, before rocketing off to put the old team back together. He'll fight Reaper-controlled husks of all species along the way.

Like Mass Effect 2 on PS3, the third game packs an interactive digital comic to both backfill the story as well as take your input on key series decisions.

Enigmatic Mass Effect 2 patron the Illusive Man also returns, his Cerberus operation now tasked with killing Shepard. Why the Illusive Man has turned the tables on his former champion remains to be seen.

Interestingly, BioWare has also denied any multiplayer for Mass Effect 3. It's a feature for future games or spin-offs, apparently.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
Doz
Maniac Drummer

If there's one game many RPG fans won't be able to do without in 2011, it's Mass Effect 3.
More details continue to arrive and the latest batch involves both story and gameplay information. First and foremost, we learn that ME3 will be "a little more like the first game" and overall, it's more of a "traditional story." As we progress, we'll start to unravel more of Shepard's past and of course, whatever choices you make in the current will have a definite impact on the immediate future. Then there are new enemy types, the fact that gun battles are "quicker and deadlier," character customization will take center-stage, and yes, we will face some pretty bad-ass bosses this time around. Lastly, there's one detail that might really appeal to the hardcore: apparently, BioWare is amping up the difficulty, as they say the Normal difficulty in ME3 will be the same as Veteran in ME2.
ME3 is just one of several RPGs slated for this year, but you can bet BioWare's newest will be at or near the head of the pack in terms of overall quality. Anything less would be a disappointment.
Related Game(s): Mass Effect 3

Old 06-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Strong rumours are beginning to circulate that Mass Effect 3 will feature 4 player co-op.

Eurogamer is reporting that the multiplayer component is standalone and will feature competitive elements.

They suggest that Mass Effect 3 will feature some kind of horde mode that will see players taking on waves of enemies.

The co-op portion of the game is said not to compromise the single player portion in anyway and is completely separate.

A separate source told Eurogamer that BioWare Montreal is currently creating a multiplayer Mass Effect experience either for Mass Effect 3 or a standalone game.

Old 07-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Old 10-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Woot

Signed up for ME3 Demo

Mass Effect 3 will have a pre-release demo in January 2012. This demo will have both single player and multiplayer sections, giving fans a taste of what's to come on March 6, 2012. Be first to the front lines in the multiplayer section of the Mass Effect 3 demo! Redemption of the Online Pass for Battlefield 3 will unlock this early access. But
rallying for war is just getting started - in late November / early December, BioWare will announce other ways for fans to engage the enemy with their friends online from day one!

What are the details of the Mass Effect 3 pre-release demo?

•The Mass Effect 3 pre-release demo will launch in January 2012 (exact date TBA).
•The demo will include both single-player and multi-player sections.
•The demo will be released in all regions where the game is

How can I get early access to the multi-player portion of the Mass Effect 3 demo coming in January 2012?

•Owners of Battlefield 3, on any platform, who activate their Online Pass will automatically be granted early access to the multiplayer portion of the Mass Effect 3 demo. There is no need to enter any other codes, the early access will be applied to the EA Account associated with the Online Pass.
•This applies to all regions where the demo is released (to be announced)
•The exact date of the demo launch will be announced in late November
•There will be another program whereby players and fans of the Mass Effect franchise can unlock this early access (with no purchase necessary) – this will also be announced in late November or early December.
•There will also be a tool posted on www.masseffect.com allowing players to check if their EA account has been granted the early access.
•The length of the early access period is TBA.
•The single-player section of the demo will be available to all players on day one of the demo launch.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #8
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effect 3, xbox 360, BioWare, PlayStation 3, Electronic Arts, PC, Mass Effect Series
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition includes bonus character and mission

The requisite Mass Effect 3 collector's edition has just gotten the tiniest bit bigger. A new video highlights the contents of the upcoming $80 bundle: a metal case featuring both male and female versions of Commander Shepard, a 70-page hardbound art book, a limited edition comic by Dark Horse, a fabric N7 patch, and a 4x6 lithographic print.

The digital bonuses include four additional weapons, the Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack, a digital N7 hoodie for Shepard to wear on the Normandy, and a digital soundtrack. Perhaps the most novel addition of all: a robotic dog for you to play with while on board the Normandy. But, there's another bit of content BioWare's adding for the collection: a new character and mission.

Get the ultimate Mass Effect 3 experience with the N7 Collector’s Edition!

This exclusive and limited package includes:

• Premium metal case featuring commemorative artwork of both male and female versions of Commander Shepard.
• 70-page hardbound art book featuring hundreds of unique and gorgeous illustrations from the BioWare development team.
• Limited edition Mass Effect comic by Dark Horse Comics, complete with unique cover artwork.
• Join the ranks of the N7 with the premium fabric N7 patch.
• Exclusive 4x6 lithographic print featuring a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork.
• A full collection of in-game content that can’t be found anywhere else!
o N7 Arsenal Pack – Bring the firepower with the N7 Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol.
o Robotic Dog – A faithful sidekick to keep you company on board the Normandy.
o Squadmate Alternate Outfit Pack – New appearances for squad members Ashley, Kaiden, James and Liara.
o N7 Hoodie – For Commander Shepard’s casual days on board the Normandy.
• Relive all the greatest moments of Mass Effect 3 with the digital soundtrack.
• Xbox LIVE Normandy prop for your Avatar. (Available on Xbox 360 version only.)
• Display your initiation in the N7 ranks with a collection of forum and social badges, avatars, and perks.

More info here = http://www.shacknews.com/article/711...-character-and

If your looking to per-order = http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/mas...-edition/91371

Also here at AMAZON = http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details

Old 11-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effects 3 Squad Leader

Old 11-29-2011, 06:58 PM   #10
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Preview