Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > PC Support Section > Entertainment

Entertainment Place to post Movies and good things

Old 09-20-2016, 07:38 PM   #681
Doz
Maniac Drummer

In Theatres September 23rd, 2016

End of a Gun

Cast: Steven Seagal, Jade Ewen, Florin Piersic Jr., Ovidiu Niculescu, Jonathan Rosenthal, Alexandre Nguyen, Claudiu Bleont

Synopsis

Action superstar Steven Seagal stars as a former DEA agent who strikes a deal with a mysterious and seductive woman to help her steal $2 million from a sadistic drug lord. Now he finds himself struggling to survive, on the run, and caught in a bloody game of cat and mouse. Grindstone Entertainment Group presents, a Steamroller Productions production, in association with Tadross Media Group, Parkside Pictures, and Mass Hysteria Entertainment, in association with Actionhouse Pictures.

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:43 PM   #682
Doz
Maniac Drummer

In theaters: September 23rd, 2016

The Magnificent Seven

Cast: Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke, Vincent D'Onofrio, Byung-Hun Lee, Peter Sarsgaard

Synopsis

Director Antoine Fuqua brings his modern vision to a classic story in Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures’ and Columbia Pictures’ The Magnificent Seven. With the town of Rose Creek under the deadly control of industrialist Bartholomew Bogue (Peter Sarsgaard), the desperate townspeople employ protection from seven outlaws, bounty hunters, gamblers and hired guns—Sam Chisolm (Denzel Washington), Josh Farraday (Chris Pratt), Goodnight Robicheaux (Ethan Hawke), Jack Horne (Vincent D’Onofrio), Billy Rocks (Byung-Hun Lee), Vasquez (Manuel Garcia-Rulfo), and Red Harvest (Martin Sensmeier). As they prepare the town for the violent showdown that they know is coming, these seven mercenaries find themselves fighting for more than money.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:45 PM   #683
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Storks

Cast: Andy Samberg, Kelsey Grammer, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele

Synopsis

Storks deliver babies… or at least they used to. Now they deliver packages for global internet giant Cornerstore.com. Junior, the company’s top delivery stork, is about to be promoted when he accidentally activates the Baby Making Machine, producing an adorable and wholly unauthorized baby girl. Desperate to deliver this bundle of trouble before the boss gets wise, Junior and his friend Tulip, the only human on Stork Mountain, race to make their first-ever baby drop—in a wild and revealing journey that could make more than one family whole and restore the storks’ true mission in the world.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:46 PM   #684
Doz
Maniac Drummer

I.T.

Cast: Pierce Brosnan, James Frecheville, Anna Friel, Stefanie Scott, Austin Swift

Synopsis

Mike Regan (Pierce Brosnan) is a successful, self-made man who has it all: a gorgeous wife, a beautiful teenage daughter and a sleek, state-of-the-art “smart home.” But he soon finds himself in a deadly, high-stakes game of cat-and-mouse when his I.T. consultant, Ed (James Frecheville), starts using his skills to stalk Mike’s daughter and endanger his family, his business,and his life. In a world where there is no privacy, and personal secrets can go viral by the click of a mouse, Mike needs to rely on his old connections to defeat a new kind of nemesis.

Old 09-29-2016, 05:31 PM   #685
Doz
Maniac Drummer

In theaters: September 30th, 2016

Maximum Ride

Allie Marie Evans, Patrick Johnson, Lyliana Wray, Luke Gregory Crosby, Gavin Lewis, Tetona Jackson, Zayne Emory, Carrie Wampler, Peter O'Brien

Based on the phenomenal bestselling book series by acclaimed author James Patterson, MAXIMUM RIDE is the extraordinary journey of six DNA-enhanced young orphans with the ability to fly—on a mission to rescue the youngest of their flock while discovering the diabolical, scientific secrets of how they came to exist. Their leader is Max, wise beyond her years, who must summon all her courage and acumen to outmaneuver the brutal half-human/half-wolf creations known as “Erasers,” confront her own inner demons and ultimately face a stunning betrayal.

Old 09-29-2016, 05:32 PM   #686
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Masterminds

Cast : Zach Galifianakis, Owen Wilson, Kristen Wiig, Jason Sudeikis, Kate McKinnon, Ken Marino, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, Leslie Jones

Synopsis

In this action comedy based on true events, David Ghantt (Zach Galifianakis) discovers the true meaning of adventure. He is a simple man stuck in a monotonous life. Every day he drives an armored car, transporting millions with no escape in sight. The only bit of excitement is his crush Kelly Campbell (Kristen Wiig), who lures him into the scheme of a lifetime. Along with a group of half-brained criminals led by Steve Chambers (Owen Wilson) and a faulted heist plan, David manages the impossible and makes off with $17 million… only problem is he foolishly hands the money over to this group of double-crossers and is set up to take the fall. With the bandits blowing millions on ridiculous luxuries, they leave behind a glaring trail of evidence. In over his head, David must dodge the authorities, evade a hit man, Mike McKinney (Jason Sudeikis), and turn the tables on the ones he trusted.

Old 09-29-2016, 05:33 PM   #687
Doz
Maniac Drummer

In Theatres September 30th, 2016

Deepwater Horizon

Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Kurt Russell, John Malkovich, Gina Rodriguez, Dylan O'Brien, Kate Hudson

Synopsis

On April 20th, 2010, the world’s largest man-made disaster occurred on the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico. Directed by Peter Berg (Lone Survivor), this story honors the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board and change everyone’s lives forever.

Old 10-01-2016, 09:11 AM   #688
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Cast: Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Samuel L. Jackson, Judi Dench, Rupert Everett, Allison Janney

Synopsis

When Jacob discovers clues to a mystery that stretches across time, he finds Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. But the danger deepens after he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:23 PM   #689
Doz
Maniac Drummer

In Theatres October 14th, 2016

Priceless

Synopsis

Cast: David Koechner, Joel Smallbone, Jim Parrack, Bianca A. Santos

Priceless is a powerful story about James Stevens, a young man unknowingly on a journey of self-discovery. After losing his family and dead broke, he takes a shady job hauling cargo cross country— no questions asked. But when he finds out the cargo is a WHO not WHAT, this unlikely hero risks it all to save two frightened women and discovers the life he was meant to live.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:23 PM   #690
Doz
Maniac Drummer

In Theatres October 14th, 2016

Kevin Hart: What Now?

Cast: Kevin Hart

Synopsis

In Universal Pictures’ Kevin Hart: What Now?, comedic rock-star Kevin Hart follows up his 2013 hit stand-up concert movie Let Me Explain, which grossed $32 million domestically and became the third-highest live stand-up comedy movie of all time. Hart takes center stage in this groundbreaking, record-setting, sold-out performance of “What Now?”—filmed outdoors in front of 50,000 people at Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field—marking the first time a comedian has ever performed to an at-capacity football stadium.