Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > PC Support Section > Entertainment

Entertainment Place to post Movies and good things

Old 12-19-2018, 07:23 PM   #1
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Default Toothless OMG

One of my favorite movies is How to train your Dragon.

Toothless remind me of my black cat Nathan that was my muse.

We lost our Nathan 6/25/2013 in surgery to save his life. We did not know but our Nathan has been living the past 10 years with parts of his lower half growing around his heart.This happens at a very young age while kittens are developing. We got Nathan & Chloe at 3 weeks old in our outside wishing well from their cat mother Pretty. On 6/25/13 noon time I found Nathan on the ground having a hard time breathing, so I took him into the Vet during my lunch hour. The Doctor look at his X-rays and had very scary look on her face and told me they would have to perform emergency surgery. My heart broke.The surgery went well but when Nathan a woke and took a deep breath that he never had before. His heart stopped. My Wife and I lost a very special family member. We spent over $2000 in vet bills trying to save Nathan. We would do it again to see those beautiful eyes again.

Nathan would sit next to me when I played my guitar and let me know what he liked. He would sit in my lap and watch me work. His love was unconditional and he was the house ambassador greeting all the rescue animals we brought home with love. Our pets have shown us so much love. That when we lose them. We feel lost. Wife and I are devastated after losing one of our young kids.Our other 4 cats are in mourning even after 3 ½ weeks. Nathans mom Pretty is now taking over Nathan love by laying on me. Something she has never done before. Noah our rescue kitty that road in my HVAC work truck engine compartment is now performing Nathan habits. Chloe which is Nathan sister has become very vocal and lays next to me as I work each day. We see each of our cats dealing with everyday life without their ambassador.

Nathan would sleep wrapped around my wife or my head. His purr would put us both to sleep.

Many people have pets that show them so much love. That when you lose them. You feel lost.

RIP Nathan 2003 to 2013

Toothless will make you laugh

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote