Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > Main Forums > Important Announcements!

Important Announcements! Registration is CLOSED

Old 11-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
Techman
Tech Toys

Doz I hear there are still many without power in NY and NJ .
Sad that Obama used them to win the election

What I do not understand, if Nixon was impeached over Watergate and was removed from office then what do you think will happen when the truth comes out on Libya with Obama telling everyone it was from a YouTube video.

I think many that voted for him would be very mad to hear about his lies
Techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #12
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Very sad what is going on in New York and Hew Jersey.

Tech I am a Veteran and the truth will have its day about 9/11/2012

Quote:
Now, the first of three e-mails obtained by Fox News were sent just after 4 p.m. Washington time on September the 11th. And even that memo describes that, quote, "Approximately 20 armed people fired shots" and that explosions were also heard at the compound. Then, two hours later at 6:02 p.m., Washington time, another e-mail informs the president's national security team that an Al Qaeda-affiliated group, Ansar al-Sharia has claimed responsibility for the Benghazi attack.

Again, that's 6 p.m. On the very day, the terrorist carried out a raid that killed four Americans. In other words, the White House was immediately told that Al Qaeda was involved in this horrific event. But for some reason, the president, his secretary of state, didn't want you, the American people, to know the truth. They wanted us all to think that Al Qaeda died along with Usama bin Laden. So, what do they do? They lied to you, they lied to us and they told us that an American ambassador, the first killed in 30 years, and three of his colleagues were murdered because of a YouTube movie trailer.
Source info
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...ie-about-libya

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #13
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Old 11-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #14
Techman
Tech Toys

Doz the Election of Obama has some issue he will have to deal with.

WASHINGTON From states across the country, Americans have filed petitions on the White House website seeking to secede from the union and form new state governments.

While most of the petitions come from states that supported Republican Mitt Romney in last week’s election, a few swing states and even the deep-blue Northeast are represented.

Petitions have been filed for Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.

We petition the Obama Administration to peacefully grant the State of Alabama to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own new government, reads the Alabama petition. Most of the petitions that have been filed so far cite the Declaration of Independence, which states in part: Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government.

Most of the petitions have a few thousand signatures; many signers appear to be from other states. Under the We the People program, launched last year, the White House will respond to any petition that receives 25,000 or more signatures within 30 days. Anyone over age 13 can create a petition. Previous popular petitions demanded the White House beer recipe (granted) and the legalization of marijuana (denied).

The Texas petition crossed the White House’s threshold on Monday, setting the stage for an official U.S. government review and response.

The petition aims to let Texas peacefully secede and create its own new government.

The petition, created on Nov. 9 just days after President Barack Obama was re-elected, argued that The U.S continues to suffer economic difficulties stemming from the federal government’s neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending.
The petitioners do not foresee any financial problems for Texas if it were to secede, considering its balanced budget and an economy in better shape than many other states.

However, Governor Rick Perry does not support the petition.

Gov. Perry believes in the greatness of our Union and nothing should be done to change it, said Perry’s spokeswoman Catherine Frazier. But he also shares the frustrations many Americans have with our federal government.

It takes a lot more than a petition with more than 25,000 signatures for an actual secession to take place.

I think it would take a civil war, frankly, David Cole, constitutional law professor at Georgetown University Law School, said. If I’m not mistaken, this was tried once before.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/...-from-several/
Techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #15
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Tech Man we need to get back to helping people

Here is what I am talking about

Dave Matthews Band pledges $1 million to help with Hurricane Sandy relief efforts
The band announced Wednesday that the Nov. 30 opening show of its winter tour at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, N.J., will be a benefit concert.