Forums | Albums | Social Groups

Go Back   UGL - We live the Unreal Life! > PC Support Section > General what nots

General what nots post here things to help peeps.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:48 PM   #31
Doz
Maniac Drummer

9/25/2015 We lost our baby girl CHLOE

Wife has been getting up 6:30 AM to give Chloe fluids with an IV every day for over a year. Then Diabetes testing. Sometimes Wife would not get to bed until 2:00 AM
My Wife is so amazing to me. I have been helping with testing Chloe Diabetes each night. I feel so bad because we have prick Chloe ears to get the blood to test
It has been up past 600 and down past 50. Good day is 100 to 200.

Share this link to help others http://www.cathospitalofchicago.com/...atitis-in-cats

Chloe was a one of a kind. She purred all & every time, even while giving her shots/ DB testing.

Chloe was my Weather cat
She would run to me and hide between my legs and chatter. I would check my IPad weather channel radar to see a storm 250 miles away heading towards us. Chloe was 100% accurate

Chloe has been dealing with Kidney issue over a year and 3 month ago Diabetes and 2 weeks ago pancreatitis > 9/25 we found she had terminal cancer.

9/25 Wife took Chloe to animal hospital with special machine were Test showed Limp nodes, Kidney and Spleen enlarged and called me at work crying.

Chloe has terminal cancer and was in a lot of pain. We had to put her to sleep 4:15 PM

Nathan & Chloe were found in our Wishing Well 6/2003 and were barely 3 weeks old
We lost her brother Nathan 6/25/2013 and lost Chloe 9/25/2015. She was 12 amazing years
We may not have had Chloe for our entire life but Chloe had Pennie and I for her entire life. I thank the angels for sharing Chloe with us.

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 10:15 PM   #32
Doz
Maniac Drummer

Doz is offline   Reply With Quote